Friday 4 November 2011

Freebie Friday

I have always been looking forward to Fridays and now even more because I get to share a fab freebie with all of you!

You already know I have been busy getting organized with Christmas cards, I have to confess I am a bit behind with my Christmas shopping but I do hope to handmade quite a few pressies this year...and I will need some gifts tags and labels, because I think a nicely wrapped present makes your heart bit faster!

I found these cute  Christmas labels designed and illustrated by Erin from InkTreePress, free to download for your own personal use.


ideal for your handmade gifts
for homemade jam and cookies
print off and attach to your presents with a pretty ribbon

Download these pretty labels here. You can choose to download them as they are or with room to insert your own text.

No comments:

Post a Comment