Friday 14 December 2012

Holidays Tags - Free Printable

Happy Friday everyone!
I hope you still have some gift wrapping to do before Christmas so you can use some of these gorgeous freebies. If instead you have been very organized ( unlike me this year!) then just save for next year.  Today I am sharing a round up of my favourite ones: just click on the link in the photo capture, download, print and enjoy! 

Christmas Tags from The Caroline Johansson
Christmas Tags from Hey Look
Christmas Tags from Living Locurto
Holiday Tags from Love vs. Design
Yuletide Christmas Gift Tags from Kelli Murray 

With so much choice, which ones will you choose? I'd say, don't choose, just get them all!

Happy Holidays!

P.S. if you missed last year's freebies then check them out here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment