Friday 30 March 2012

Friday Rocks - Free Cake Bunting & Cupcake Toppers

Happy Friday to you all! Hope you enjoyed the last freebie, I'd love to see how you have been using it! I had my mother in law round for dinner and I made one of her favourites, raspberry bakewell slice, piled it high up on a plate with a dusting of icing sugar and three cute little flags!






I think it's so pretty and personal to accessorise cakes! If you feel the same here's another one for you just on time for Easter. A mini cake bunting and mini flags for your Easter cupcakes brought to you by Alisa from  My Concrete Sky for Spark





You can download them all here. There is also a carrot and ginger cupcake recipe!


Don't forget to let me know how you are going to use these freebies! I'd love to hear from you.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment