Friday 20 January 2012

Freebie Rocks!

Good morning all and happy Friday! I am having a bit of a change of heart about my 2 weekly posts, I thought Freebie Rocks would fit better as a title, what do you think? You can also follow my Pinterest board which goes by the same name here. There will be changes to my Monday's post, too, watch this space! Though you probably guessed already...gosh, am I getting so predictable?! Oh well, never mind!

Now, back to business...today's freebie is a pretty vintage rose envelope, because you never know when you are going to need one! Why not print it and keep it in a box together with some cards, little gifts like chocolates or sweets, and some paper and ribbon for those times when you have an unexpected birthday or anniversary to celebrate?

by Tania from Wild@Heart


I chose this today in honour of my dear friend Rose who has just started venturing in the crazy blogging world. If cakes and all sweet and beautiful things are just your cup of tea, then start following her blog Sweet and Beautiful.

You can download this pretty envelope designed by Tania from Wild@Heart here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment