Friday 13 January 2012

Freebie Friday - Digital Wallpaper

Morning All! It's a lovely frosty morning here at Ilaria Rocks HQ :-)
How is January treating you? I know it's a new year and all that, but I say...don't get yourself all worked up in the pressure of a new start, new job, new life...take it easy, don't put yourself under  too much pressure and if you want something new happening in your life, well, just do it when you are ready, not just because it's January! That's my approach, anyway.


One thing I love though is getting organized with a new diary (got a lovely Impressionism themed one for my birthday!), new calendar ( I am fishing for a Gorjuss one, if there are any left!) and I have also started using desktop wallpaper for my laptop that have a calendar on and some pretty pattern and pictures.


I found lovely ones online and they are all free to download. Here are the ones I downloaded from myself and a few of my other favourites.


January to June from Studio of Mae
These are the ones I downloaded for myself, designed by Studio of Mae, you can download yours here.


By Elephantshoe
You can also download February & March here. There are wallpapers for your iPhone & iPad as well.



By Pugly Pixel


Download Pugly Pixel desktop and iPhone calendars here.


Enjoy and Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment