Thursday 10 November 2011

Thursday Love for...All that's Christmas

Dear All, how are things with you? Hope you are well and rockin'!

Are you feeling that Christmas feeling yet? Some of you may think it's a wee bit early to think about it, but I just can't help it! I usually like having my tree up by the 1st December so I can enjoy it during the whole festive period (and it's there on my birthday!) and I am looking for clever and unusual ways of decorating the flat...Today I thought I'd round up a few of my favourites finds.

I am loving this Christmas tree made from recycled wood by Wood & Wood Stool...


I really want to try and make a fabric wreath similar to this one by Emily On A Sunday, so pretty to brighten up any Winter day.

I was completely mesmerized by this Christmas tree wall art by ATLITW...amazing!


I know my hubby would love me to make him a special advent calendar like this one by Amy Gretchen


 Dear Father Christmas, pretty please, I want them all !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment