Saturday 1 October 2011

I ♥ Pinterest

For those of you who ignore what Pinterest is...you don't know what you are missing!

Pinterest is one of the best online tools ever...I stumbled across it while reading a blog once and I got hooked on it straight away...in a few words, Pinterest is a virtual pinboard that helps you organize all the pretty things you find on the web...once you installed the "pin it" button you need to be carefull because it is seriously addictive...or is it just me?

I find it so useful to gather inspiration on projects as you can see all the pictures together in one place...for example this is what I put together when I was asked to come up with some wedding stationery with a shabby chic feel...the stationery mock up has now been sent to the client and I really hope she likes it because I can't wait to start working on it!

rose vintage fabric

table plan inside a vintage suitcase
Source: google.com via Ilaria on Pinterest

another lovely table plan idea

love to use the idea of luggage tags as place cards instead

No comments:

Post a Comment